Sunday, May 30, 2010

Trapezius, Shopping and Dog

Neck and back pain are back again. I started wondering if my right trapezius injury had ever fully recovered. Or maybe I should get a new pillow and see how it goes.

I haven’t go shopping for quite a long time and I feel like it’s time to go shopping again! So I’m off to pacific fair either tomorrow after exam or Tuesday. I will get a new pillow and I want to get the most comfortable pillow in the world because with neck and back pain I will not be able to perform any dental procedure. The other thing I want to get is PJs for winter, it’s getting freezing cold here.

I have made a decision that I will get a dog from the pond (where all the abandoned dogs are).

4 comments:

  1. 嗨嗨,我小妹!想買棄養的狗呀...帥爸說還要三百澳幣是啊!... ㄚ你住的公寓可以養?!可是,如果回台灣,那..那隻怎麼辦呀?養過柚子之後,我真的才知道什麼較麻煩了。=))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melbi: 爸爸說你的柚子都丟給阿弟照顧

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took so many pills today...

    5 ibuprofen
    4 paracetamol
    2 beta-blockers
    3 diazepam
    1 SNRI

    druggy Melbi...and yet my trapezius is in tremendous pain and my heart i flying of out my chest...not the best feeling in the world, but I must overcome it. I must study hard and do well in the exam tomorrow and then I can take Kumo back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. should go to library to borrow some books about dogs :D

    ReplyDelete