Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Glass

Melbi is in depressing state, don't ask her why.

Sometimes I wish there is no Asperger, no repetitive speech, no anxiety. Unfortunately there is.

There is me panicking watching people around me talking fluently.
There is me with my mouth wide open but nothing comes out.
There is me trying, squeezing, and finally I said something.

And there's the glass surrounding me, seperating me from the rest of the world.

There's people at the other side of the glass.
I knocked hard on the glass wondering if they would come close and try to hear me.
I knocked so hard but no one respond. So I started panicking, yelling, screaming...and wishing I could break the mind-proof glass...

1 comment:

  1. I wish there's no Asperger, no depression, no anxiety...nothing...just me...just Melbi...

    I wish I don't feel so depressed now
    I wish there's someone here hugging me
    I wish...I wish...I wish...all I wish for is happiness

    ReplyDelete