Thursday, June 3, 2010

Thanks guys!

Hey guys,

Not sure how many people are reading this, but I've actually been quite unwell for the past month. I just failed lab exam which is quite upsetting, and didn't do well in drilling exam as well, but I've decided to keep my spirit up! Many high functioning Aspies I knew didn't finished uni because of all the social issues and psychological complications, but some of them did and accomplished great achievement. I want to do Aspies proud, finish dentistry and become a respected dentist.

Special thanks for those who has been helping me with uni stuff, lecture notes, lab notes, workshop answers, revision notes, and encouragement.

Special thanks for those who comforted me on the phone while I was crying like a baby.

Special thanks for those who never left me until I found peace and happiness.

And special special special thanks for my parents who gave me the best gift - Kumo - my puppy which has been a great and loving accompany!

Because of you that I have the courage to keep my head up and step forward with faith. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment