Monday, May 3, 2010

Exam, Party, Work and Shopping

Examination period will commence in 41 days and Melbi has started her exam revision today.

Guess what? I got invited to a party! Pre-exam party! What the ****? I’m not gonna party before exam! Oh well, I think there will be other party invitations in the future as I improve my social skills.

Got called to work tonight. Have I told you guys about the obese, annoying b**** in my work place? I realised that everyone hates her and the owner is going to sack her soon. Such a relief! I’m not the only one who has problem with her. Manager Yota asked me about “bad” things that she has done and I told him heaps. I felt a bit bad afterwards by saying bad things about others...but also feel happy that the manager knows about her horrible behaviours.

Went to pacific fair in the morning for some retail therapy. Haven’t been shopping for a long time since I’ve been in financial crisis for quite a while for some reason... I got a top from review to match a very pretty skirt I secretly bought (from Review as well) a while ago. Also got a hair band from forever new and some stockings for the winter. Since I spent over $75 in women’s fashion and accessory, I got a free gift from Myer, a scarf by Basque. It sells for $29.95 in Basque store. I planned to give it to Auntie Helen (Kolin’s Mum) when I go to Melbourne next time

No comments:

Post a Comment