Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Prove

I want to prove something, but I don't know what to prove.

Since the day I rejected the medical offer from the University of Western Sydney, my one and only dream had died.

It was killed by my parents, my bf, the reality, and myself.

I hate reality. I love dreaming. I can dream large and I can do large.

I have proved everyone else on the earth wrong and got offers from medical school. Now what? I rejected it. I didn't stand up for my dream.

Well, I did, but not strong enough.

Do I regret it? It's useless regreting it.

Now I'm confused. Now I don't know what to do with life. I didn't want to be a dentist. I kinda like it because I convinced myself to like it. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. My one and only dream has died, and I can't come up another one.

I killed my dream with my own hands. I can't believe it. I dream for my whole life to be a doctor, and I work my heart out to get it. And I killed it because my parents and bf were against it?

What the ****?

Stupid Melbi, why the **** did you kill your dream? You live upon it! You killed your own life source.

I'm a dreamer, not a realist. Don't tell me to do something for a wealthy and relaxed life, because that's not what I want. If you don't agree, then leave me alone. From now on I'm going to follow my dream, whatever that will be, I will never give it up, ever. I will nurish it till the day it grows tall and strong.

Till the day, my dream come true.

Now, before that, I must study hard and finish the ******* dentistry degree. At least have something that can feed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment