Monday, July 26, 2010

Letter to Dr.Underwood

So Dr.Underwood refused to see me at first as he already has a super long waiting list, but I didn't give up. I talked to him and he told me to send an email summerising my problems. Well, that was a hard task, I have a thousand problems... So this is the email I typed up. Dr.Underwood said it was beautiful and he agreed to see me :)

Hi Dr.Underwood,

I've typed many emails but none of them were brief. Since I'm kinda in a very weird mood. Or I should point out more clearly, suicidal and angry, I should be able to type a very brief email.

I work very hard to achieve what I am today. I look fine from the outside, and maybe fine from the inside too. That's just what I look like, in reality, I'm a big mess, and the biggest threat to myself. I feel strongly that any minute I could done something to screw up whatever I have achieved.

I agree that it is more valuable for you to see kids. I was once a kid too, not too many years ago. And when I was a kid, I wasn't lucky enough to have someone like you to assist me in dealing with life.

I still feel like a kid. I still live in my imaginary animal world. I hope I can be in there forever. I hope I never have to come out. I don't know if I'm strong or weak. Sometimes strong, sometimes weak.

I'm lost in my own forest. And once I give up finding the way and the food, I'll die. Good thing is, I haven't give up yet, because I'm typing this email to you.

There won't be any problem with money, I have talked to my parents about it, and they agree to pay the full amount, and any extras if required.

I'm happy with this email. Very brief.

I look forward for your reply.

Yours sincerely,
***** ****(real name) or Melbi, my name in my world


Note: Dr.Underwood later on stated that he also sees adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment