Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happenings

I went back to Dr.Eyears this afternoon for re-evaluation of the suitability of my new medication.

Apparently he didn't think my idea of "taking my dream back" was a good idea. He said that becoming a doctor does not mean finding your meaning of life.

I guess he's partially right, but I'm still going for my dream. And I believe I'll find my answer along the way.

A lot of happenings tomorrow. Clinic, dental material supplementary exam, extra drilling practise session and then Sam's Birthday Party.

I still haven't figure out what I'm going to do with the party. What I'm going to wear and am I going to drink or not. I mean, there's no fun going to a party not drinking. But how do I get home if I drink?

Kumo kept distructing the pee pads when I go to uni. I really don't know what to do about it, he doesn't do it when I'm at home so I can't punish him. He konws it's wrong to destroy the pee pads, but he still do it...just like naughty little kids :P

Dr.Underwood want me to monitor my anxiety level. I would say about a 4.5 in uni, and 3 at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment